This hour will get you ready for the day. Set to music, the class will include a warm-up, toning, core work and a good stretch!
Finish your week with this fun class!
If you have any injuries or need a modification for a move, please talk to your instructor before class begins and let them know of any restrictions. They will be glad to assist you.
• All these outdoor classes are held at Onetangi Sports Park
• Meeting point is at its main carpark by the building, 10 minutes before the class
• Please bring your own yoga mat, towel and water bottle
• BOOKING IS ESSENTIAL: book via the phone app as usual, if you need help setting it up, let us know and we will assist you: STRICTLY NO WALK INS
PLEASE CANCEL your class as soon as you know you can’t make it as there is a limit of 9 people in each class
• To attend these classes: you can restart your membership (there will be more classes next week), please get in touch to let us know if you make the choice restart the membership so you can book (please note: the system won't let you do anything until it's reactivated)
• You can also pay casual rate or book with concession card as usual
• Some classes will be held on ZOOM(depending on the individual instructor’s home setup, you will be notified) if weather is not good, the decision will be made 60 mins prior the class and you will be contacted
• Please wear a face mask as your arrive and when leaving the class
• 2m distancing at all times
• Please scan the COVID QR on the Sports Park building to track your visit
• These classes are without equipment
Schedule will be reviewed and updated every week based on demand and govt announcements
116 Ostend Road, Waiheke 108109 372 firstname.lastname@example.orgNew Zealand Standard Time