Stronger for Longer is a class to help you improve mobility, strength and balance. It’s a functional class, so we work on compound moves such as the squat while focusing on proper form and the muscle groups that will allow you to perform the basic movements of daily life for as long as possible. You will learn to connect with and isolate your upper and lower body muscles as you perform a series of exercises to mimic daily activities and challenges. You will work up a sweatwhile reconnecting with your body and having fun!
This class is tailored but not limited to seniors. Anyone can benefit from this workout. Exercises can be adjusted from very simple form to a challenging version.
Come and try it. You get to laugh and socialise too
The class is approved by ACC Strength and Balance program: Live Stronger for Longer
Please make sure to speak with Corinne, our instructor before the class if you have any injuries or questions
• All these outdoor classes are held at Onetangi Sports Park
• Meeting point is at its main carpark by the building, 10 minutes before the class
• Please bring your own yoga mat, towel and water bottle
• BOOKING IS ESSENTIAL: book via the phone app as usual, if you need help setting it up, let us know and we will assist you: STRICTLY NO WALK INS
PLEASE CANCEL your class as soon as you know you can’t make it as there is a limit of 9 people in each class
• To attend these classes: you can restart your membership (there will be more classes next week), please get in touch to let us know if you make the choice restart the membership so you can book (please note: the system won't let you do anything until it's reactivated)
• You can also pay casual rate or book with concession card as usual
• Some classes will be held on ZOOM(depending on the individual instructor’s home setup, you will be notified) if weather is not good, the decision will be made 60 mins prior the class and you will be contacted
116 Ostend Road, Waiheke 108109 372 email@example.comNew Zealand Standard Time